Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fashion: Purple Tights

If you're wondering, the look on my face says "long day at school."

Luckily, everything is better with purple tights and really comfortable boots.
Pretty new red metallic watch

I really wanted to write a "fiction" post today, but unfortunately I don't seem to have the drive to get past the potential titles:

"Two and a Half Men with Ashton Kutcher:  Now 1/3 Less Annoying"
"Glee Uses Song to Teach Kids the Joys of Meaningless Sex and Binge Drinking."
"Two Broke Girls:  I'm not offended by crude jokes, but you've yet to make a joke."
"Man, I Really Love New Girl."



Outfit Details:  Express blouse, Gap dress, belt, and tights, White Mountain boots, Fossil watch (outlet



4 comments:

Erin said...

I have purple tights that I wear with an Army green blouse/dress and cognac boots and belt. Love them! I feel so snazzy...

Nicki Zunnoor said...

I have almost the same concept/outfit on! I'll have to send you a pic!

TaraMixandMatch said...

Very cute...I also have a pair of purple tights that need to be worn soon!

Anonymous said...

Extremely nice report .I just came across upon your blog as a consequence hunted to declare that I have sincerely enjoyed browsing your webpage posts.After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed as a consequence I wish you write again shortly!

Before I go, give permission me thank you for your understanding with my English as (I am confident you have become aware this by now,), English is not my number one tongue as a result I am utilizing Google Translate to shape out how to note down what I really intend to write down .